Howl no Nyanko's Vegetarian Bento Blog!

Howl no Nyanko attempts to cook! Here is the sorid tale of Nyanko's attempts to create vegetarian bento every day! No, Nyanko is not a vegetarian! Eat, eat! Meat, meat!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I found a Vegan Blog?

I guess I 'm not the only one....The Veg Blog ! Except, gee, I thought vegetarian was hard! Try Vegan! Well, I'm sure I'll get some great ideas from her blog :)

Tee hee, I have a bento to post (yesterday's...he didn't clean out any of his bento boxes :P so he gets no bento until one is clean...he stained my Tare Panda bento box that way! Grr...) but I had to change computers and now everything's a mess and I'm not sure I can find the pic just yet... .o0(Do I need to install drivers to download stuff from my camera...uhh...)0o.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home